18 February 2009

Fate

Posted by Ryan ++4plus++

FATE is a quite abstract thing in this world, there is nothing to proof whether it is real or not. Therefore, there are many of people are not believe it. However, I'm the one who believes it. It is because some of the incidents that I gone through in the past already proven that there is fate. 

My mum and I always share a same line which is a defination of FATE which is "If the thing is yours, then it is yours; If it is not, then no matter how hard you chase for it, it just not yours." but this only apply to some of the situations. Both of us always try to think positively although we quite pessimistic when we facing problems. Currently I encounter another fate in my life a few days ago, on valentine's eve.

That day, I still going through my day as usual like doing homework, online, and revising lecture notes. But I don't know what will happen in the next minutes. And, I found HER. She is the one who i'm looking for a few years ago. I failed to seek for her contact no matter how hard i try. My impression  on her is fading as the time goes and FATE is the main factor to let us meet each other again in Facebook. I lost my aim of searching my soul mate in a year ago and since then until before i met HER, there is no one that can truly melt my heart but HER. I already long time never experience this kind of feeling of in love with someone. I can't believe I still can meet HER at a place where I always go - Internet. I asked HER before whether SHE believes in FATE and SHE said "yes!".

I still asking myself from the day i met her until now, "is SHE the one that I'm waiting for?". I guess only time will determine for me~ Looking forward~  


5 comments:

Janice Yeap said...

gambateh jia!!! haha... all the best to u...may the luck is always on your side!! :) muaxx

Ryan ++4plus++ said...

thanks fenq~ I wish u can find someone that u like o~ be always happy ya~

MeiYuin said...

is that who i think she is? ;P

anyways, i'm happy for you and hope you'll get your happiness. whatever it is, i'm always here to hear you out, k? :)

Ryan ++4plus++ said...

you don't know one... ahha... i will tell u soon... thanks yuin~

MeiYuin said...

woiK~ i need to FIND one 1st, and i doubt it's anytime soon, haha