03 February 2009

1st time miss 拜天宫

Posted by Ryan ++4plus++

This is my 1st time missed this event, I felt very sad.... I miss my home... sobsob... and i will miss it for the coming 3 years. Of course it might be more...*cry* Now, it is over.. no more for this year...
hopefully next year i might have the chance to participate it.. *think positively* keke... although i guess it is impossible.. 

besides, i saw a lot of my friends also want to go back home for this event.I can conclude that this event is also meaningful for us.. because we can spend our time together with our family. As we can see, family becoming more and more important for us.. as we growing up.. so... appreciate what you had now, and appreciate the time with your family..  haihz.. homesick~

2 comments:

MeiYuin said...

don't know how to read mandarin, but i'm guessing you're referring to the 7th day of cny? i miss home too T_T

Ryan ++4plus++ said...

pai ti gong lo... 9th day of cny..