24 February 2009

CHalleNge

Posted by Ryan ++4plus++

Finally I told her that I like her. but unfortunately, it is a bit too late because there is a space allocated for another guy in her heart, although he not yet her bf. However, she hasn't reject me because she said she always make the wrong decision and she don't know what she really one. "Do I have chance", I asked myself.

And I know I a bit disadvantages at this moment, the guy is her close friend. Oh, is it possible to win this game?? I also don't know, maybe, I guess I will let the FATE decide it. On the other hand, I said all these doesn't mean I'm gonna to give up on HER.Because my heart told me that she is the one who i am waiting for.. I won't going to give up HER until she gives me the answer.

I wish I can meet her last year, haihz.. I wish I be more brave last time. Owell, I know this kind of things, I can't blame anyone. but the GOD give me the chance to meet her again~ which means I still have chance. I always believe of myself that I can face all the challenges that the GOD gave me. I will never give up!! jia you 4plus!! I'm sure my family and my friends will always support me no matter how! I love you all!!

4 comments:

Janice Yeap said...

awww....believe in yourself fren! give her and yourself some time ok? i believe u can do it. U will have the opportunity u have been waiting for so long. =) never ever give up ok? =) fenq will always support u. hehe. gambateh!!!!! :)

MeiYuin said...

long piak~

go find something to do while she decides

Ryan ++4plus++ said...

haha~ thanks my frenzz... i love u all! i'm glad that i have friends like u all ~~ muacks!! i wont giv up de~~

Anonymous said...

juz pass by...
hehe..as eur frens said...don give up!!我说你行你就行!你说你不行,我说你行你还是行!!eventhought my words nt veri powerfull at all...bt i hope eu will sucess!!