30 January 2009

Met my Primary Friends... miss them so much

Posted by Ryan ++4plus++

wah!!... i can't believe that i met my primary classmates. We are like lost contact about 8 or 9 years. Then, we met today! We chat and flash back alot sweet memories during class in primary. We shared alot of jokes.. and laugh like mad ppl in the cafe. I took our standard six class photo to flash back those times in school , and of course we was discussing our friends one by one. Kinda funny.. hehe... most of them didn't change much, then they said me changed alot... ahha... but i don't know what i had changed. Some of them working ad.. some of them still studying.. i like this kind of gathering. really really fun... hope i can meet more and more of them. Looking forward to meet more of my lost contact friends. Take care my friends!!

 

2 comments:

Janice Yeap said...

enjoyed it alot? haha... :) take care dude...

Janice Yeap said...

hahah...hopefully..hehe...njoy ur holidays.... muaxxx