24 January 2009

i'm back to my lovely hometown~~

Posted by Ryan ++4plus++

Finally I came back to my sweet home. In Singapore, I can't feel the atmosphere of Chinese New Year at all.. After i reached home, I eventually felt the atmosphere of New Year... aweeee.. Nice to be home. Once I reached my home, I quickly went for a nice sleep until 2pm. It is because I took turn to drive from KL until my home which is very tiring. This is my first time driving so long distance although quite dangerous. 


On the way back, there are alot of accidents happened along the way. And now I'm home ~ sweetie home, i can meet my family, friends and relatives. One more day will be Chinese New Year. Time flies... next weekend I will be back to my busy life in NUS again. Hopefully new year come, it will be a nice year! HUat ar!! ahha... WIsh all my family, friends and relatives a Happy Chinese New Year and Healthy Always~

1 comments:

ppwen said...

wahahaa...
so happy to u..ehee