27 June 2009

Chinese Paladin NICE~

Posted by Ryan ++4plus++

Last 3 days, I started to watch Chinese Paladin 3, which is a drama series with 37 episodes, then i finished in 3 days, wohoo.. This drama is translated from PC game. The storyline is very interesting, but always sad ending! haih... why like dat!!

Besides, in this drama, i found out an actress in this drama who's name is 刘诗诗,she look alike 刘亦菲( My number one idol) haha.. i can't believe!! almost the same in the drama. But in real life photo, she is not like yifei. Anyway, now i fall in love in this drama!! addicted liao, search the dvd series and soundtrack cd to collect as my collection.. but unfortunately, now only available in CHINA..but i'm finding ways to get before it's too late.. haha..



I hope i can get the following DVD special edition as my collection!!

0 comments: