15 May 2009

4plus made - customize cap

Posted by Ryan ++4plus++

Yesterday, I went to a shop with my family to buy smtg. Suddenly I saw a plain cap which doesnt contain any design on it. Therefore, I bought it, cost about RM9. After that, I started to think how to design it. And i did abt 20 over sketches in one day in order to find the most suitable design to put in.

Finally, i came to a conclusion and finished my sketch on this afternoon. But some regrets, coz i tot the fabric pen that i bought is waterproof. too bad.. some ink spread around the artwork and make it abit ugly. owell.. nvm.. this is my 1st design on cap. hehe.. i wil be more careful next time. I learnt smtg on this design.. hehe..

happie.. the following is my design.. give some comments yeah~ hehe..



6 comments:

Janice Yeap said...

cute... heheee

Ryan ++4plus++ said...

wah~ great fans.. i tot u wont post comment here ad.. ahha.. thanks!

MeiYuin said...

great fans pulak >.<
nice cap tho.

Janice Yeap said...

sweat...wat great fans? lol...hm..i will la..i had promised u right? hahahaa

Ryan ++4plus++ said...

haha~ yup~ our deal~ keke..

fong xinyi @ xy said...

haha cap with ur trademark '4plus' hahaha.... cool cool~~ =) wer can I get one?? hehe >_<