17 April 2009

Last day of the semester 2 08/ 09

Posted by Ryan ++4plus++

This morning, I woke up at 7.10am automatically. I was so surprise that I can wake up so early because I slept at 2am. Then after that, i went for 8am class(initially plan to ponteng) but have to pass up my last submission. Therefore, still have to go for the last English class. Congratz to myself, no more English module for next semester.

After that, I went to print my Portfolio. wah~ i took about 2 hours to done. By the time i finished already 2pm. Then, I was with my frenz for the whole morning until we had lunch in the canteen and went to 3pm class together until 6pm. wah~ that's a long day for me tho~ so tired. when i came back to hostel, it already 6.30pm liao. zzzzzzz.... so sleepy.. n tired. somemore FInal is coming on next friday!!!

Jia, u have to jia you~ everyone is looking at ur performance liao~~!!! try ur super very best!!! AImed higher grades!!! u can de!! no problem!!

2 comments:

Janice Yeap said...

all the best jia...!!! good luck... tmr will be my last day for my first year...sad sad... :(

Ryan ++4plus++ said...

no more freshman for us~ haha... the end of being a junior~haha