15 January 2009

This's gonna to be tough ~~~ haih...

Posted by Ryan ++4plus++

i'm getting worry already, sigh~ In this semester, i took a lot of heavy workloads modules such as CS1102Y, CS2100,& NM2208 which are very much heavy and tough!! omg.. how am i going to go through these for the coming 4 months!! and i dont have much choices to do. i planned to drop of them, but i'm already lack of one module that has to be taken on last semester due to i failed one module in the previous semester. haihz.. tells me what should i do!! sob sob.. although i try to avoid thinking about all heavy workloads coming to me soon, i couldn't do it and my brain keeps telling me...HEAVY WORKLOADS.... argh~~~ stop it..!! i don't wanna to hear it! help~~ 

Now, the only way that i can do is just face it and try my best! I can't do anything at this moment already except work harder.



Worried.Scared.Lost 

0 comments: