09 January 2009

I'm back to NUS again.....

Posted by Ryan ++4plus++

whoa! i can't believe that i done my first year, first semester. Time flies. In this semester, i experienced  many things especially sadness and I felt i learned alot of things from that. Although i did quite bad for the 1st semester, i never giv up and regret of the course that i chose at the beginning. I will still keep it up and work more harder to drag up my results. NOw is a brand new year, new semester!! i have to look forward to do better.. or the best! and i will take all the morals that i learned from last semester so that i won't repeat the same mistakes again in this coming new semester!! and wish all my frenz, all the best!! and good luck! hehe... 




Excited.Happy.Tired

2 comments:

Janice Yeap said...

you can do it my friend...believe in youself ok?? :P fenq support u wan...hahahaa

reinoreino said...

Jia you! Shi Jia, don't worry too much! ^^ here to support you too!