01 August 2008

Finally... Settled down.. phew~~

Posted by Ryan ++4plus++

Thank GOD, lastly i got my permanent room already.. hehe.. i was keeping changing room from BLK 23,B1/A to BLK 25 ,B2/L then lastly to BLK 22, L2/M .. Whoa that's tiring.. i did that in 3 weeks time.. keep on changing, packing, unpacking and cleaning the room.

The 1st room is my temporary room, because on 15th july 2008, my allocated room is BLK 25,B2/L which is not ready yet. So, i waited about 2 weeks to get into my room. That time, i was so excited because finally i can unpack n settle down. Unfortunately, my room got termites.. oh my god.. damn disgusting.. That day is sunday when i move in, so i need to complain on the next day, Monday but i had alot of activities so.. i delay my complain until 4 nites later .. which means i slept with termintes 4 days.. that's a good "experience".aha..

oyah.. a nite before i change my room, to my currrent room which is BLK 22, L2/M, i found out a freaky incident in my room at 3 am in the morning.. i heard a gal singing who i can only hear from my room.. abit freaky.... then, it last about 5 mins.. so i ignore it n sleep.. till the next morning.


Tired.Weird.Freaky

4 comments:

Kyograne said...

wow~~
thats is horrible~~
miserable~!!!
and terrible~!!!
u got knock ur room's door be4 u come in??
and how u know u r the oni one who heard a gal singing??

Ryan ++4plus++ said...

oh no.. i din do that everytime i change my room. forget adi.. swt...

MeiYuin said...

wah, so nice! got people sing for you before you sleep :P

Ryan ++4plus++ said...

swt.......
.....