24 July 2008

1ST dAy in SIngaPoRE

Posted by Ryan ++4plus++

Hmm... Singapore is a nice place to stay.. enjoy.. This is my 1st time to go "over The Sea"(overseas), and 1st time take flight to Singapore.. Whoa that's awesome.. i can't believe i in plane that time.. but it just about 45mins in the Flight AIRASIA(AK123) [what a nice number of my flight].

The 1st day in Singapore, i can't adapt to the environment, althought the climate is the same like malaysia. At first, i can't use to the signboard on the road, the buildings, the people.. and the vehicles like Taxis, Buses and Cars too... it is hard to find a car from Malaysia unless at the woodlands there.. Whoa.. after office hour, i saw a few thousands of motorcylists waiting at the custom to go back Malaysia..

oyah.. drag my story too far, back to airport.. haha.. Changi Airport when i reached there, wah.. the airport so nice.... then i waited my aunt at airport about 45mins, i thought i lost my way, then that time my handphone cannot be used.. i'm so scared.. finally my handphone WORKS!! Thank God. [due to my lao ya hp, reception not so good] but another paiseh thing i did is.. i cant find my way to park lot to wait for my aunt.. instead i went to public bus stations. keke..

Then, my aunt brought me to her house to unload my luggages. After that, we went to Bishan Junction 8 for lunch.. erm.. what lunch adi ar.. oyah.. Xiao Long Pao and Ramen!! Taste so good!!
Then, i bought a new pillow cost $19.90 wooo.. it was like spending almost RM45... but nvm la.. pillow is a crucial item for sleep. so must make a good choice and quality..

After a tasty lunch, it was a time to take a rest already. i slept about 3 hours for nap on that day.. The tired day for me..!! so.. This is my 1st day being in Singapore..!!!

Fun.Excited.Tired.

0 comments: